1. The Site does not collect any data other than the information contained in cookies.
2. Cookie files (so-called “cookies”) are data, in particular text files, which are stored on the end device of the Site user and are intended for using the Site pages. Cookies usually contain the name of the website from which they were created, their storage time on the end device and a unique number.
3. The person who places cookies on the end device of the Website user and gains access to them is the operator of the website saving-heroes.com.
4. Cookies are used to:
- а) adjusting the content of the pages of the Site in accordance with the preferences of the User and optimizing the use of sites; in particular, these files make it possible to recognize the device of the Site User and correctly display the Site, taking into account his individual needs;
- b) creation of statistics that helps to understand how users use sites, which allows you to improve their structure and content;
- c) maintaining a session of the Site user (after logging in), thanks to which the User does not need to re-enter the username and password on each subpage of the Site.
5. The website uses two main types of cookies: “session” and “persistent”. Session cookies are temporary files that are stored on the user’s terminal device until logging out, logging out of the website or turning off the software (web browser). Persistent cookies are stored on the user’s terminal device for the time specified in the cookie parameters, or until they are deleted by the user.
6. The site uses the following types of cookies:
- а) “Necessary” cookies to enable the use of the services available on the Website, such as authentication cookies used for services that require authentication on the Website;
- b) Cookies used to ensure security, for example, used to detect fraud in the field of authentication on the Site;
- c) “Performance” cookies to collect information about how the pages of the website are used;
- d) “Functional” cookies that allow you to “remember” the settings selected by the user and personalize the user interface, for example, depending on the language or region from which the user comes, font size, appearance of the website, etc.;
- e) “Advertising” cookies that allow you to deliver advertising content that is more relevant to the interests of users.
7. In many cases, the software used to browse websites (web browser) by default allows cookies to be stored on the user’s end device. Website users can change their cookie settings at any time. These parameters can be changed, in particular, in such a way as to block the automatic processing of cookies in the settings of the web browser or to inform about them every time they are placed on the device of the website user. Detailed information on the possibilities and methods of handling cookies is available in the settings of the software (web browser).